Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby can eat

All of the best birthday photos of Duke involved birthday foods. We planned the dinner menu based on what we wanted to eat ourselves as Duke boy does not yet have a favorite dinner that I'm aware of.

He may not have a favorite dinner as of yet but he does have preferences for snack foods. Among these preferences are warm chewy pretzels so I whipped up a batch in his honor.
 
 
 
I was also at a loss as to the flavor of cake he favors and was forced to guess. Just so we're clear, when I say "guessed" what I mean is "chose my own current favorite," (chocolate cake with cookie dough frosting if you must know) I'm pretty sure he was happy with my decision.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Lizz said...

Oh delicious! Can I please have a bit of HIM?