Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome to boring town

My family snuck out of the house while I was sleeping and now I'm sitting alone in the dark with my computer.

Actually, they didn't sneak they just went to the store. And they told me first. And I think they might be home now.

My plans for the evening involve cleaning things, sorting papers, contorting my ever growing self into the closet under the stairs to fish out the Christmas decorations, probably some hot chocolate and maybe some popcorn.

Anybody else have any awesome plans?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I have been cleaning out all my kids drawers! OMG, didn't know what I would find, but they're clean now, for a day or so!

Annie Jarman said...

I wish my family would sneak out of the house while I'm sleeping for a while. Maybe I could get a decent nap then.