Sunday, November 22, 2009

hmmmm

I'm in the middle of a book, well a trilogy actually. I started the second book this afternoon.
I'm enjoying it so much that all of my spare brain power is being sucked into thinking about it.
Ok, that's not entirely true. I'm also thinking about "Defying Gravity" ever since it was on Glee (love that show) a few weeks ago it's been circling around my head. I was just you tube karaoke-ing it in fact. That's the kind of nerd I am.
"Endless Love" was on last week's episode of Glee and that's tugging at a little piece of brain power too.
If you'll excuse me I'm going to see if there's an "Endless Love" karaoke video available on You Tube. Once that's done I'll get back to my book.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

an office and glee fan you are one cool chick. I love glee. The music is so fun even if the storylines are borderline crazy and inappropriate!

Stacey said...

what book trilogy are you reading?

Jessica said...

What books are you reading? I am in need of some new reading material...