Thursday, July 16, 2009

fa-brick

Back in May I placed an order taking advantage of Bee Square fabrics going out of business sale. The package was waiting for me when I returned form my trip.
As pretty as all the new goodies are, the thing that really struck me when I opened the box was how neatly it was all stacked and folded. Like a colorful cotton brick.
 

I've been enjoying the brick so much in it's current state I haven't even begun to pre-wash and iron it all to put away properly. The stack is on the floor, here behind my sewing chair as brick like as ever. I smile when ever I see it.
I think I may want to invest in one of those folding boards they use for t-shirts so I can stack my whole stash in equally neat piles. Oh, I think I'll color code it too! The thought alone makes me giddy.

No comments: