Thursday, February 21, 2008

Raindrops on roses, warm wollen mittens, bright copper kettles etc...

I just had show and tell with the church ladies.
At first I had trouble thinking of favorite things to share but as I got ready to go out, ideas just kept popping into my head and I ended up with a rather long list.
I didn't share them all then, but I will now.

Tarte lip balm in "mouth off"
Aquamarine
Jewels in general
Shoes, especially tall ones and ones with something unexpected about them.
Hypnotic Poison
Ribbons tied around my head
Blogging
Sewing
Musicals
Opera
Reading
Elsa Peretti Charm Bracelets

Kiss Me Mascara
sweets
Bras that fit (Goodbye Victoria, your secrets just aren't my size)
Barbecue Chicken Pizza (which I prepared and took along to this evening's affair)
Dusty Miller
Disney's Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella
Perfect Lips

And I'm done.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just clicked here from Melissa's blog...I'm a hypnotic poison fan, as well. And I'm sad that by the time I got to the dinner line your pizza was gone. It looked fabulous!