Sunday, August 12, 2007

I

Incorrigible
inept
illuminating
ill at ease
innumerable
infantile
illiterate
illegitimate
ill fitting
ill humored
inconceivable
irrefutable
irreverent
ice
island
Iceland
Ikea
Ike and Tina
Igor
Rockmonanov
I haven't been able to come up with anything for I. The Mr and I have been listing I words all evening but to no avail.
The exercise of typing whichever I words came to mind did make me realize that I am quite fond of phrases beginning with "Ill". I forced myself to stop typing them after 3 because, I told myself, I was trying to list words beginning with I, not phrases.
I am aware that Rockmonanov is not an I word. Not only does it fail to begin with I, it does not contain an I at all. It does not even sound like it could contain an I . But, somehow, it belonged on the list. Don't question such things, it will only make you unhappy.

No comments: